Registration and Tutorials
1. Link your BYU account to CITI Here (login through CAS if you aren't already)
- If you already have a linked CITI account, skip to step 2.
- Otherwise you will see this screen.
- Click on the appropriate option of whether you have a CITI account or not, and follow the on-screen prompts (ex. click "Create A New CITI Program Account").
2. You should now be at this screen.
- Click on the Brigham Young University bar (mid-screen).
- Click "Add a Course".
3. Choose your curriculum.
- If you're just here for Conflicts of Interest, scroll to almost the bottom and just click on the bubble by "Yes, enroll me in the Conflicts of Interest course.", and the Submit button at the bottom.
- Now you can just proceed through your chosen tutorials by clicking on them, and following the on-screen instructions.
If you have any questions you may contact the Office of Research & Creative Activities at A-285 ASB, or by phone at (801) 422-3841, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.